Recruit a Student voor jouw perfecte studentenbaan
Watch the video for an impression of the bus.
This challenge will focus on the following 5 SDGs:
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable and renewable energy
- Promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Make cities sustainable
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Action to combat climate change and its impact
5 teams lined up with a proposal. The jury was surprised by the quality. Thanks for that. with a difference of 45 point we got a winner with the proposal formulated by ;
- Carmen Enriquez TU/e industrial design
- Emilie Barrow TU/e industrial design
- Luka Suurmond TU/Delft industrial design engineering
- Marta Cervera Viza Elisava design Barcelona
- Siddharth Nair TU/Delft Aerospace engineering
The proposal of the team that won becomes the blueprint for the second challenge. If you want to take a look at the proposal, send email@example.com an e-mail.
For this challenge we have the same dedicated jury formed by Dhr. Prof. Dr. Ir. maarten Steinbuch, scientific director van TUE, Dhr. martijn Noordam, CTO EMOSS and, Dhr. jaap Dietz, director of Recruit a Student. They will judge the second challenge meeting the primary conditions.
- transport at least 11 people including the driver
- range of minimal 250 km
- V2G possibility
- A speed of 90 km per hour
The proposals will be rated with the following criteria where you can win 5 points for each which gives a total of 500 points.
- How many MBO students are part of the team * 25 %
- Make a workflow and timetable according the bleuprint for converting the double decker 25 %
- Indicate who will carry out which tasks and if third parties are involved 20 %
- Make a detailed cost proposal 10 %
- Describe where and how you implement the cradle to cradle principle 10 %
- Define for which parts you can use Dutch suppliers 10 %
* The first criterium needs some explanation. With this challenge you do not deliver only a plan, you are really executing it. This means you need people in your team with practical skills and all team members should have enough time to clear the job by end of may 2022.
Maximum score for this item is 5 points when your team contributes a minimum of 3 MBO - post secundary vocational - students. Than it will deliver 125 points
2 MBO members will be rated with 3 points what relates to a score of 75 points. 1 MBO student is 1 point reflecting to a score of 25 points and zero doesn't give a score.
For the second challenge it is again possible to take a closer look at the bus in Breda. The bus will be on a special bridge where you can see all sides of the historical bus, so you will know what you are going to deal with.
December 1st, and 6th. Between 15.00 and 18.00 you can drop in. Please give notice when you come along to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a time for your team!
The submission of max 5 pages for the second challenge must be handed in before December the 13th. On December the 15th the winner of the second challenge will be announced and the second price of 25.000 euro will be handed out.
Sign up for this second challenge as soon as possible with our partners from Soapbox by sending a mail to: email@example.com with your cv. You can sign up by yourself or with a team. Teams need to have a mimimum of 5 people. If you sign up by yourself our partners from soapbox will team you up.
Snel kijken wanneer je staat ingeroosterd, eenvoudig je beschikbaarheid doorgeven en reageren op de nieuwste vacatures. Je regelt het bij ons met één app.
Collega\’s maken het werk leuk en de allerleukste collega’s komen natuurlijk uit je eigen netwerk. Daar belonen wij je dankbaar voor want met MY Recruit verdien je cadeaus als je vrienden, familie, klasgenoten of andere kennissen aandraagt. Lees hier meer over de MY Recruit app.